The term ethical hacking or more commonly referred to as White Hat in the industry today is a skill which ranks among the top 3 at this time. Organizations, corporations have to ensure that their infrastructure and systems are secured and breaches/attacks are kept at bay. The course gives you an insight into ethical hacking and its functions under the top 3 domains in the industry today. This course give you the scoop into what are the foundations, processes and outcomes from Ethical Hacking and common attacks that demand this skill to be acquired.
- Process flow for Ethical Hacking
- Metasploit Framework
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is Ethical hacking?
- Why is it a necessary skill?
- Domains and process implementation under ethical hacking
- Ethical hacking in web applications – Demonstration
- Ethical hacking on mobile platforms – Demonstration
- Ethical hacking in network architecture – Demonstration
- Career and growth ladder in ethical hacking
- Program relevance