4.19 (303 Ratings)
Introduction to Cyber Security: The need for cyber security professionals has never been higher than it is today. The goal of this course is to prepare the next generation of security professionals and strengthen knowledge of current practitioners. You will be introduced to the foundations of Computer Security such as Design of Secure Systems, Goals and also delve into Cryptography and everything that revolves around Message Integrity and Encryption.
- Secure System Design
- Security Goals
- Packet Encryption
- Industry Standards
Introduction to Cyber Security
- What is cyber security and what is the motivation behind it?
- Secure system design and security goals
- Vulnerabilities & Password Security
- What is Cryptography?
- Message integrity
- Ciphers and encryption
- Block chain and cyber security
- and industry standards
- Career and industry landscape
- Program relevance