03 April 2019*
🔘 Stay Update With Uptodate
- Google India head Rajan Anandan to join Sequoia India as MD
- Supreme Court quashes RBI’s February 12 circular on resolving bad debt
- European Union launches WTO case against India
- EC notice to Railways, Aviation ministry for code violations
- ASAT debris will burn in 6 months: ISRO scientist after NASA remark
- DGCA approves Jet Airways’ summer schedule only till April 25
- iPhone X range trial production to start in Chennai: Report
- Google shuts down social media platform Google+ 8 yrs after launch
- US move to blacklist Masood Azhar set a bad precedent: China
- In a first, scientists find possible methane source on Mars
- India and Chile signed three MoUs in the fields of mining, culture and disability.
- Vipin Anand took charge as the managing director of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- Dr Rajendra Joshi has been conferred with the Pravasi Bhartiya Samman Award.
- Veteran filmmaker J Mahendra, known for infusing realism in Tamil cinema, died. He was 79.
- Air Marshal NJS Dhillon took charge as the new Commander-in-Chief of the Strategic Forces Command (SFC), which looks after nuclear arsenal of the country.
- Manu Sawhney took charge as chief executive of the International Cricket Council.
- GAIL India Ltd signed an agreement with Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) for cooperation in the development of solar power projects.
- Goods and Services Tax collections in March 2019 has been reached to ₹ 1,06,577 crore, the highest in the history of the tax in India.
- Dilip Sarkar, former Tripura Minister and five-time MLA from Badharghat in Agartala, has passed away. He was 62.
- Renowned dramatist Kartik Chandra Rath has passed away. He was 70.
- Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE) became the “first Indian shipyard to build and deliver 100 warships.
- Saurav Ghosal has become the first Indian male squash player to enter the top 10 in the latest PSA (Professional Squash Association) world rankings.
Daily Current Affairs 03 April 2019
Today Current Affairs 03 April 2019
Current Affairs 03 April 2019