(Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Amaravati)
The Gurukulam, APTWREI Society, Tadepalli,Amaravathi has been running with
(08) institutions of Excellences (04) COEs / (04) SOEs for ST Students to provide a
necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to
meritorious ST students to enable them to compete successfully in order to get admissions
into All India Level Institutes such as IIT, NEET, IIIT, Medical Colleges etc.
The selections will be made on merit basis through Entrance Test conducted by
Gurukulam. The selected students will get all benefits extended by Gurukulam such as
free boarding, lodging, dresses, notebooks & text books, bedding material, medical care
and examination fee etc.
applying online is 18¬-APRIL 2018.
Submission of Application Form:
1. All the eligible ST students only shall apply online.
2. Hall tickets will be generated online immediately after submission of the form online.Hall ticket generated should be printed by the candidate.
3. No postal correspondence will be entertained.
Number of Seats
|S.no||Name of the College with Address||Boys/Girls||No. of Seats||Catchments Districts|
|1||College of Excellence (PTG),Malli||Boys||40||40||Nil||Srikakulam,
|2||School of Excellence, Vishkapatnam||Girls||45||45||45|
|3||School of Excellence, Parvatipuram at Jogimpeta||Boys||45||45||45|
|4||College of Excellence, Vissannapeta||Girls||40||40||Nil|
|5||School of Excellence, Srikalahasthi||Girls||45||45||45||Guntur,
|6||School of Excellence,Srisailam Dam||Boys||45||45||45|
|7||College of Excellence,Thanakallu||Girls||40||40||Nil|
|8||College of Excellence (PTG), Yerragondapalem||Boys||40||40||Nil|
|I. Note:All the above notified seats in (04) COEs will be filled through the Entrance Test and in case of (04) SOEs, the left over seats (after filling with the passed out 10th class students from the respective institutions) only will be filled through the entrance test.|
1. All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing 10th class March – 2018 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt.Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools and should have secured B2 grade(7 points) in aggregate and also secure B2 grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2018.
2. All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing for 7th class April ¬ 2018 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance to admit in SOEs.
3. Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
4. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum for College students, Rs. 60000/¬for school students.
5. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
1. 100% seats are reserved for STs only.
2. 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
click here to Apply online
click here view notification